The HymnStore at HymnSite.com (the Store) is used for online direct sales of digital products and physical products, and may also facilitate sales of resources supplied by third parties. The following terms and conditions apply to sales from the Store. The Store reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time, and will apply those changes on a prospective basis.
- Prices charged in the Store for digital and physical products supplied by the Store are inclusive of applicable sales taxes. We thank you for visiting the Store. The Store has a nexus with the state of Texas. Just as you can travel to Texas physically and make a purchase, you can come to our Texas website virtually to make a purchase. All sales of digital and physical products supplied by the Store are deemed to occur in Harris County, Texas, and all such sales will be inclusive of sales tax based on sales at that location. Consequently, no additional sales tax will be separately calculated or collected.
- Prices charged by third parties for products supplied by those third parties are generally exclusive of applicable sales taxes unless they state otherwise. With respect to of resources supplied by third parties, sales that are facilitated by the Store will be redirected to the applicable third party sites. The third parties may be located in other states or have a sales tax nexus with other states. They will be responsible for calculating, collecting, and remitting any of their applicable sales taxes.
- We will try our best to differentiate between our products and third party products by noting the source in the product description and/or short product description, but any failure to differentiate on a product page will not alter the sales tax provisions above.
- If you believe that you are exempt from paying sales tax on products supplied by the Store, please review the refund information at the Texas Comptroller’s site. If you would like to seek the refund, please contact us for a Form 00-985, Assignment of Right to Refund.
- You agree that sales by the Store are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of any choice of law rules that would provide for application of other laws.
- With respect to digital products supplied by the Store, your purchase will include two downloads of the products that you purchase. You only own one copy, though. The second download is available solely to cover situations where you have difficulty downloading the first time. Chris A. Radke owns and expressly reserves all copyrights in the digital products. Downloading does not constitute a license or permission for you to publish, duplicate or distribute the products, except as expressly provided in writing by Chris A. Radke or HymnSite.com.
- The Store and Chris A. Radke may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time without notice, and each such change shall apply prospectively.